Good Afternoon All,

You will find below information regarding the GBP spring scholarships and upcoming volunteer opportunities. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great rest of your week!

2018 Gamma Beta Phi Scholarships

The Gamma Beta Phi Society
Spring 2018 Scholarships

Now Accepting Applications - Apply Today!

In an effort to promote academic achievement and student development, The Gamma Beta Phi Society is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our Spring 2018 Gamma Beta Phi Scholarships! Each spring semester, The Gamma Beta Phi Society awards 8 phenomenal student members across the nation with Gamma Beta Phi scholarships. These one-time scholarships vary in size (from $750 - $1,500), and each award focuses on different aspects of our Society - leadership, character, community service, and academic excellence.

Any student member in good-standing is eligible to apply for our Gamma Beta Phi scholarships. Please note the specific instructions for each award. We encourage all members to apply! Scholarship applications are due by Friday, April 6th at 10:00 AM EST.

For more instructions, along with the various scholarship applications, please
CLICK HERE

If you have any questions or need any clarification regarding the application instructions, please feel free to contact National Headquarters at
[log in to unmask] or (865) 483-6212.

Volunteering

Random Acts of Kindness Gamma Beta Phi UTK.Will be giving candy and positive notes on pedestrian walkway to students. The even will be held on March 29th 12 PM to 3 PM. Please contact Casey Hall at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

Big Orange STEM Conference (BOSS) is looking for volunteers to assist with the following:

Breakout sessions – volunteers need to be at Hodges Library on Saturday, April 7th from 8:45am-11am.

Keynote activity – volunteers need to be at Hodges Library on Friday, April 6th from 1:30pm-2:30pm (training for Saturday), and Saturday, April 7th from 11am-1:15pm.

Students are encouraged to volunteer for all time slots. Lunch will be provided for volunteers. If you have any questions regarding volunteering with BOSS please contact Valeria Hodge. If interested in volunteering also please contact Valeria Hodge by March 28th.

Best,

Yasir A. Ghazi
Student member National executive committee Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society
President- Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society UTK chapter
President- American medical student Association UTK chapter

1471123541905_utartsci255x47.png