Good Afternoon GBP!

Some members were unable to access the link to vote for our next executive board via Vollink. If you were unable to vote, we have re-opened the voting through Friday March 9th. If you have already voted, you are good to go! Please vote using the link below:

https://volink.utk.edu/submitter/election/start/166386

Have a great rest of your week and have a safe spring break!

Best regards,

Yasir A. Ghazi
Student member National executive committee Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society
President- Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society UTK chapter
President- American medical student Association UTK chapter

1471123541905_utartsci255x47.png