Good Afternoon GBP!

This is a reminder that we will be having our percentage night tonight from 5-9pm at Moe's on Cumberland. You can earn a point by purchasing your food during that time slot and sending me a picture of the receipt. Please mention GBP when you order so we can get credit for the transaction! Have a great rest of you day and stay dry!

Best regards,

Yasir A. Ghazi
Student member National executive committee Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society
President- Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society UTK chapter
President- American medical student Association UTK chapter

1471123541905_utartsci255x47.png