                                             [cid:185e38e3-a18f-4e2f-9e27-9f4b367a426c]

Good Afternoon GBP!

First of all, I would like to thank each and every single member who has volunteered and attended this weekend, and helped us make our convention a successful one!! This is a reminder that we will be having our monthly meeting today Tuesday February 20th in HSS room 71 at 5:30 pm. Pizza will be provided! Please keep in mind  that 2 out off the 9 required points for the semester have to come from 2 meetings. Please look below to refer to our point system.

○ You need 9 points per SEMESTER to remain in good standing.

       ○ One point for attending the general body meeting

       ○ One point per hour you volunteer with GBP

       ○ One point for joining a committee

       ○ One point per hour for outside volunteer hours (pleaseprovided supervisor
contact email)

              ○ At least two of your nine points must come from generalbody attendance.

Also, if you are graduating this semester and have reached all of the 9 points for the semester, we will be selling our cords ($15) and stoles ($25).

            [cid:eabdaddf-43ef-4a1b-a7f9-61ba3ace70e9] [cid:2fe467b2-f29b-4b12-84e8-5edcc5030539]

See you all There!

Best regards,

Yasir A. Ghazi
Student member National executive committee Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society
President- Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society UTK chapter
President- American medical student Association UTK chapter

[1471123541905_utartsci255x47.png]