Good afternoon, GBP members!

This email is to remind you all that we have our last meeting this *Friday,
November 16 at 5:30 PM in HSS 207*. If you haven't been to two meetings
this semester you need to come on Friday.

Also on Friday, after the meeting, we will be have a game night! If you
attend you'll get a point, and if you bring games you can get another
point. It's a great opportunity for last-minute points, and it'll be a lot
of fun!

Worth noting, if you joined this fall, you don't have to worry about
getting all the points, but you should go to the meeting and the social
anyway!

I hope to see all of you on Friday. Have a great week!

- Casey Hall
Corresponding Secretary