On December 22, 2017, the assessment Planning module will be offline while Campus Labs implements an upgrade to the interface. Please DO NOT WORK in the system beginning Thursday, December 21. I will send out an email when you may again log into the system.

This upgrade promises quicker access to Planning on UT?s Campus Labs landing page (not through the Compliance Assist link). The user dashboard has been redesigned to allow more visibility for processes and navigation. Your items will be visible so that you won?t be searching through all items in the system. And, you?ll be happy to hear that an auto-save feature is included in the upgrade! The new design will be more mobile-friendly. Additionally, some of the administration functions of the site will be enhanced, making our lives easier. After the holidays, we will be offering some training on the new interface.

Feedback from 2016-2017 assessment reports will be available in the system, as usual, and will also be sent to you via email. Look for those email messages to arrive by mid-January.

Thanks for your assistance, and enjoy your holiday!

Heather Heather G. Hartman, Ph.D.
SACS Liaison The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
613 Andy Holt Tower

sacs.utk.edu