Hello Students,

Welcome to the last week of finals. We hope everything is going well so far and we understand that some of you may be stressed, so how about you take a break from finals tomorrow and go for a hike! We'll be heading to House Mountain tomorrow, Tuesday, afternoon from 2:30-5:30.

Vehicles will be leaving UT at 2:30, getting to House Mtn. by 3, hiking for an hour or two (~3 miles), and then arrive back on campus around 5-5:30.

If you plan on coming and need or would like a ride, please email Logan at [log in to unmask]

Good luck on finals and we hope you can join in on the hike!