Hello Everyone!

We wanted to fill everyone in on Wednesday’s meeting.

First off, we went over the plans for finishing out this semester. We’ve been looking at doing an afternoon hiking trip to House Mountain in the next couple weeks. As it is a busy season, we will be keeping the hike to ~3 miles, and will be in the afternoon. Attached is a survey we’d like for you to fill out so we can pick whatever time works best for everyone.

We also looked into plans for next semester. We will be trying to hold regular trivia outings as well as more meetings. A survey will come out at the beginning of the semester to gauge which times work best for these events.

Next semester we also plan to:

Sell T-Shirts (January)

Food Drive (All Semester)

Trivia

Bowling

Hiking Trip

Picnic

More Frequent Speakers

A special thanks to all in attendance who helped provide ideas and plans for the organization moving forward.

Thank You,

Your Club Geography Leadership Team

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4dEccBKFO4cH4eXeD-9GIbancWM6hRdScfq7-jTtI1YCt-A/viewform?usp=sf_link