It’s that time of year again… If you have not submitted your enrollment form for spring please do so. The enrollment form must be submitted each semester to our office. (form is attached)

Once your enrollment has been certified to the VA you will receive a confirmation email from VA ONCE.

Remember we submit hours first, then go back and submit tuition and fee charges. The charges for spring have not been released yet. Submitting your hours first allows your stipends to start on time.

Even if you have not finalized your schedule go ahead and turn the enrollment form in. It is quicker for us to submit what you have to VA and change at a later date instead of turning the form in after the semester starts.

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif[log in to unmask]">

Jayetta M. Rogers
Veterans Resource Center Coordinator

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville