THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

**Friday we are honoring our Veterans and Active Duty Military for Veterans Day by providing FREE comprehensive eye exams and FREE FRAMES up to $250!**

We will be open from 7:30am-1:00pm and will take patients by appointments only. Upon check-in, we will ask to see your Military ID.

If you are in need of your yearly eye exam and/or an updated pair of glasses (or know a Veteran that is), there's no better time than now! Simply call today to get on the schedule. Thank you to all who serve and have served!

**Free exam does not include retinal wellness exams, contact lens evaluations, or any medical treatments. Free frame up to $250 with purchase of trivex lenses with anti-reflective no glare treatment.**

Premier Eyecare

Quick Links

Refer a Friend

Thank you for showing your confidence in us through the referral of your friends!

---- Solutionreach ----
This message was sent to you by your service provider using Solutionreach.
To ensure prompt service and confidentiality, please call your service provider directly.
If you would like to unsubscribe click here