Paula L. Jones

Human Resources Administrator

Arkansas Agriculture Department

#1 Natural Resources Drive

Little Rock, AR 72205

office:   501-219-6370

cell:    501-425-6254

fax:    501-312-7051

Hog Logo

This electronic message is for exclusive use by the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication, or the use of its contents, is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify me of your inadvertent receipt and delete this message from all data storage systems.  Thank you.