From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Donna Rothberg
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 1:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: List to update the Listserv

Hey, Deb!

Thanks for making the following University of Arkansas changes…

Deletion:              Jackie Yarbrough (no longer with the institution)

Name Change:    Jill Lambert – University of Arkansas  should be changed to Jill Williams – University of Arkansas   [log in to unmask]

Happy Holidays to all! Donna

Donna Rothberg

Director of Human Resources

UA System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service

2301 S University Ave

Little Rock, AR 72204

phone:  501-671-2336

fax:  501-671-2251

This email may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s).

Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

https://www.uaex.edu/media-resources/mission%20color%20signature.jpg