From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Welch, Deb Jones
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 12:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: List to update the Listserv

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are doing well and getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday and time with family. I have attached a list of the Listserv participants and their email addresses. Please send me any updates you would like to be completed for your state.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Deb Welch
University of Tennessee Extension
Human Resources and Payroll
2621 Morgan Circle
212D Morgan Hall
Knoxville, Tennessee 37996-4525
865-974-7245 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UT%20EXTENSION_4c.jpg]
Leading through Serving

Notification:

Only open attachments from senders you recognize and trust.