Geographers,
See below for an open position in Nashville from one of our recent grads.

If you have experience with ArcGIS Online (for hosting and sharing data, making interactive web maps), Python, R, or Hazus, be sure to include it in your resume.

MC

From: Dami, Danielle [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2017 4:34 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Analyst in Nashville

Hi Michael,

Here is an opportunity for an entry-level GIS Analyst at Wood, previously known as Amec Foster Wheeler, in Nashville.

The position is in the water resources group that I currently work in which has been a wonderful experience. We work on a wide range of projects and I highly recommend any students who are interested to apply.

https://amecfw-usexternal.icims.com/jobs/21292/geographic-information-systems-%28gis%29-analyst/job?hub=15&mode=job&iis=Indeed&iisn=Indeed.com&mobile=false&width=1240&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240

Best,

Danielle Dami
GIS Analyst
Environment and Infrastructure Solutions
Direct: +1 (615) 577 7024
Note: Amec Foster Wheeler E&I is now part of Wood.
www.woodplc.com
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

This message is the property of John Wood Group PLC and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates and is intended only for the named recipient(s). Its contents (including any attachments) may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. Unauthorised use, copying, distribution or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited. We assume no responsibility to persons other than the intended named recipient(s) and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions which are a result of email transmission. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email to the sender and confirm that the original message and any attachments and copies have been destroyed and deleted from your system.

If you do not wish to receive future unsolicited commercial electronic messages from us, please forward this email to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and include "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. If applicable, you will continue to receive invoices, project communications and similar factual, non-commercial electronic communications.

Please click http://www.woodplc.com/email-disclaimer for notices and company information in relation to emails originating in the UK, Italy or France.