________________________________
From: McKay, Larry D
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 2:29 PM

Hi Folks

Please forward this announcement to your undergrad students (the course is not available for graduate credit). It is aimed at students in geology, environmental studies and physical geography, but I think it would be of interest to students from a variety of disciplines. The recommended background is two intro courses in geology or physical geography, but any student with a background in the natural sciences or a strong interest in environmental issues would be capable of doing well in the course (with perhaps some additional readings in geology).

Regards,

Larry McKay, Jones Professor of Hydrogeology

UT Earth & Planetary Sciences

703 Strong Hall

Office 865-974-7782