Geographers,

Nathan and I are looking for volunteers to help us move supplies from BGB to Hodges Library and to help exhibitors unload and set up for GIS Day. If you are free any of the dates/times below your help would be greatly appreciated.

Tuesday 11/14 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm | Move supplies and materials from BGB to Hodges Library

Wednesday 11/15 8:00 am – 10:00 am | Set up for GIS Day and help exhibitors unload

Wednesday 11/15 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm | Pack up and move supplies back to BGB

As an FYI, these are the following organizations and departments that will be set up at GIS Day.

Hope to have one more to add to the list tomorrow. If you have a friend that you think would be interested in GIS, this is a great opportunity to show them the wide variety of uses that geospatial technology can be used for. Can’t wait to see you all on Wednesday. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Michael Camponovo, CFM

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department