Dear geographers,
Linda Rust, our 2017 distinguished alumnus, who is the community development administrator at the City of Knoxville’s department of community development, is seeking an unpaid intern (the position might lead to a paid intern in the future but not at this point). The intern will work on housing, gentrification, and other social issues under her supervision (and mine). Hence, if you want to gain some experience in community planning and development at the local level or do an honor thesis/MS thesis in that area (or build connections for future career), please send me a note or stop by my office for a chat.
Best wishes,

Liem Tran, Ph.D.

Professor, Geography Department

Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering (Adjunct)

University of Tennessee a Knoxville

Tel: 865-974-6034; Fax: 865-974-6025

Email: [log in to unmask]