Fellow Communicators,

Big Orange Give 2017 is next week! With your help, the university's online giving campaign has been successful for the past four years. In the past, we've raised over $1 million in five days for the university. This year, the goal is to raise $1 million in just 24 hours!

If you haven't already, please mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 8. In order for us to meet our goal, we need every unit on campus to help spread the word.

Attached is a communications toolkit to help you promote Big Orange Give. We have also created a Dropbox of graphics and tools that will hopefully make promoting the campaign easier for you. You can find it here: tiny.utk.edu/bogtools<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ra3e0m5yzqtv8uq/AAD9YYVcPVSPDbTL2M9YL6nCa?dl=0>

Tools include:

  *   Big Orange Give logos
  *   Teaser graphics (to promote leading up to the campaign)
  *   Facebook cover and profile photos
  *   Thank you graphics

Feel free to use your own messaging to help share the campaign and you are always welcome to share what we are posting on our alumni social media accounts:

Twitter<https://twitter.com/tennalum>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/tnalumni>
Instagram<https://instagram.com/tennalum/>

Please to reach out to me if you have any questions. Thanks in advance for your help.

Let’s raise $1 million in one day!

[id:[log in to unmask]]<http://alumni.utk.edu/s/1341/alumni/interior_alumni.aspx?gid=2&pgid=7718>

JESSY LAWRENCE
Director of Communications

Tyson Alumni House
1609 Melrose Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-3912

[id:[log in to unmask]]<https://www.facebook.com/tnalumni/> [id:[log in to unmask]] <https://twitter.com/tennalum>  [id:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.instagram.com/tennalum/>  [id:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=19442&trk=edu-cp-title>
[id:[log in to unmask]]<http://journey.utk.edu/>