Good afternoon,

East Tennessee Foundation (ETF) is happy to announce that East Tennessee Foundation’s 2018 Scholarship opportunities include NEW scholarship opportunities for which adult students are eligible. Attached is a listing of ETF scholarships for which adults may apply.  Scholarship criteria may also include county of residence, field of study, and other eligibility requirements, so it is important that candidates review all the scholarship criteria carefully.

Scholarship information, including detailed descriptions and application instructions, as well as 2018 applications, will be available on our website, http://www.etf.org/scholarships, beginning November 1, 2017.  The scholarship application must be completed and submitted online. Attached is a copy of the online applicant tutorial.  The scholarship application deadline is February 15, 2018.

Please feel free to contact me or Beth Heller, [log in to unmask] or via phone at (865) 524-1223 with any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Ashley

Ashley Siferd

Program Assistant

EAST TENNESSEE FOUNDATION

520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101

Knoxville, TN 37902

Phone: (865) 524-1223

Toll Free: 1-877-524-1223

Fax: (865) 637-6039

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Please visit us at www.easttennesseefoundation.org

Celebrating 30 Years of thoughtful giving for stronger communities, better lives

AccreditedCF_Seal-no_tag for signature[log in to unmask]">

Confirmed in compliance with National Standards for US Community Foundations