Dear STC Colleagues,

What: A workshop on style
Who: Anyone who writes professional documents
When: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Where: Beautiful, historic Norris, TN, at the Community Center
Why: To work on our editing chops, regardless of experience or profession
How: See the attached or check http://www.stc-etc.org/

We discovered a broad interest in working on writing style to improve clarity and concision. The focus is on Plain Language (required for government work) and Simplified Technical English (required for aeronautical industries).

Please share this information with friends and colleagues. Regardless of profession, all are welcome.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Mary Knepper, on behalf of the Workshop Steering Committee

708.738.8178 cell