The Study Abroad Fair is a one-stop shop for all things international, held on October 11th from 11am to 3pm on the Pedestrian Walkway (with an inclement weather location of Thompson-Boling Arena)! Stop by any time you're free to find out how you can join #VolsAbroad on one of our many study, internship, research or service-learning programs abroad. Plus, you can meet directly with the faculty directors of our faculty-directed programs, UT study abroad alumni, and study abroad students all over the world! You can also apply for a passport at the fair too!

http://events.utk.edu/index.php?eID=66171&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Study%20Abroad%20Fair%2C%2011%20a.m.%20to%203%20p.m.%20Wednesday&utm_campaign=tntoday