Dear Geographers,

According to the Registrar's office, the Spring 2018 schedule was already available online. It is time to consider registering the courses for the coming spring semester. The department advisors will host an advising week next week (Oct. 16 to 20). Please check myutk to see if you need to be cleared for registration. If so, you have to schedule the advising meeting. If not, you are welcome to stop by our offices for any questions.

We will post a time sheet in front of our offices this week. Please sign up to schedule an advising meeting. To have a productive meeting, I’d like to suggest you to consider the following preparations:

(1) Please bring a copy of your DARS report.

(2) Please arrive at your meeting with a tentative list of courses for Spring 2018.

Thanks,

Yingkui

Yingkui Li, PhD
Associate Professor