Dear Graduate Students, Undergraduate students, and Faculty,

This coming Thursday we will honor two outstanding alumni of our department, Mr. Eddie Pickle and Ms. Linda Rust.

There will be a lunch time event with pizza for graduate and undergraduate students, planned and led by Ethan Bottone, the graduate student member of the special events committee.  Watch for an announcement from Ethan on that.

The award ceremony will be in the Hodges library, and will begin with a reception starting at 3 pm in the Galleria in front of the Auditorium on the 1st floor of Hodges Library.  At 3:45, we'll move into the auditorium for our ceremony.   Eddie Pickle and Linda Rust are two very talented and wonderful people, who want to connect with you and would like to help our students have successful careers.  We are pleased to honor them.  Please attend and join in the festivities.

Sincerely,

Sally

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography