GIS Manager position

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Light, David S" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 5, 2017 at 3:55:38 PM EDT
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: FW: [I] GIS Manager opening Botetourt VA

GIS Manager opening in Botetourt VA forwarded by Jessica Swinney – Wise County VA GIS.  See details below.

Thanks Jessica!

David S. Light, GISP
Eastman Chemical Company
Utilities Division
GIS Program Coordinator
Phone (423) 229-2189, Cell (423) 276-6569

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

NETGIS President

TNGIC Board of Directors (Past President 2010-2011)

If you no longer wish to receive emails from NETGIS, reply to this note with “unsubscribe”.

Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.