I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Club Geography Survey

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezN-lW1hH6kmfgCFY0cV7uBPegc_4gk-Oq7CM4cNcXBUFthw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Hey Everybody,

We'd greatly appreciate it if you would take a minute (probably less)
to fill out this short survey to help us get a better idea of what we
should try to plan in the future! We are trying to make sure that we serve
the undergraduate community, and so we are trying to get more info about
the best way to do so. It should only take around a minute, and should be
greatly beneficial to the clubs future.

Thank You!
-Your Club Geography Leadership Team

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.