**************************SPRING PRIORITY REGISTRATION***************

Spring Timetable Online               October 2

Priority Registration                      October 16 and 17

If you need to be advised for spring please contact your department and make an advising appointment. Priority registration for student veterans and dependents is OCTOBER 16th and 17th. You are randomly assigned a date and time on one of these days. You can check that date on MYUTK.

If you don’t have a priority registration date please email me a [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Vickie at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to set up the correct date.  Once you have registered for spring 2018 please go ahead and turn in the enrollment request form to our office. Turning the form in early allows us to process it early which allows you to get your stipends started on time.

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Jayetta M. Rogers
Veterans Resource Center Coordinator

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville