Mary, best wishes with retirement and with your post-retirement plan! Hopefully you’ll be able to concentrate on what you love, whether that be plants or accreditation. You’ve been most helpful to me in guiding me through SACS and the SACS software. I can’t say that I love accreditation the way you do but at least you’ve helped make it somewhat tolerable.

Regards,
Brad