From: Karen Brownfield [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 11:13 AM
To: McCall, Wanda F <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: MaryHelen Butler <[log in to unmask]>; Laurie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Memphis Botanic Gardens "Big Bugs" Event group tours

Hello Wanda,

We are so excited about our upcoming Big Bugs event here at the Garden. If you have not heard about it, the new exhibit features wooden sculptures of huge bugs (some 18 feet tall!) by David Rogers displayed throughout the garden.

They will be in the Garden Sept. 16- December 31. We thought the Master Gardeners might be interested in the self-guided and guided tours that we are offering to enjoy with family and friends.

I have attached an information sheet about the exhibit and tours. Would it be possible for you to forward to your Master Gardeners?

Thank you!

Karen brownfield