Dear Faculty and IS PhD Students,

This fall, we are launching the SIS Research Roundtable as a forum for sharing and discussing research ideas, getting feedback on works-in-progress, and learning more about each other.

Our first roundtable is Friday, October 20 from noon-1pm (lunch will be provided) in the Adam Brown Social Media Command Center.

This roundtable will focus on ASIST presentation previews.  Sign-up now!  We know many of you are making presentations at ASIST, including poster presentations, and we would like to offer you this forum as a place to practice and develop your presentations! Please email me (don’t respond to the email lists) if you are interested in presenting your poster or talk. For posters, we can do digital projection.

Participation from both faculty and PhD students is essential for this series to succeed. We look forward to seeing you there.  All are welcome, including MSIS students and non-SISers! You can always bring a friend.

Diane