From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Campbell, Susan
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 3:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TWO Reminders - 2017 Southern Region Conference - Lexington

Hello everyone!

Just a couple of quick reminders about our upcoming conference:

1. The hotel block at the group rate closes on Monday, September 25. The extra nights (before and after conference) have already filled, but there are still rooms available on Wednesday and Thursday nights. The link for reservations is here:

https://aws.passkey.com/go/SouthernAG or you may call the hotel directly at 859-253-1234.

2. Please send your agenda topics for the break-out sessions. We have only heard from a few of you so far! You may send both finance and HR topics to me; I will pass them along to Stephen and Thomas (the original requestors).

A few other links you may find helpful –

Conference website:
http://2017saac.ca.uky.edu/

Lexington information:
http://sharethelex.com/ and
https://www.visitlex.com/

Looking forward to seeing you next month!

Susan

[https://www.visitlex.com/includes/public/assets/images/logo.png]