David,

As of today Oklahoma Cooperative Extension  has:

10 Total feds

9 FERS                   3 Eligible Now (Best Guess)

1 CSRS                  1 Eligible Now

One  (FERS) will retire 12-31-2017, so we’ll be in single digits as of 1-1-18!

Sue B

P.S.S.  I will not be coming to Lexington either.  Enjoy!

Sue Bonner

Today I close the door to the past…

    open the door to the future

    take a deep breath and