A reminder to mark your calendar and attend our fall kickoff event, 2:00 to 4:00 pm, Saturday, September 16, at the Golden Roast Coffee House and Roastery, 825 Melrose Place, Knoxville, 37916.

Meet and greet, talk about our exciting style workshop in January, and renew acquaintances. A small panel of members will convene at 2:30 pm to meet interested students and to answer questions about STC and tech comm.

We hope to see you there for home-roasted brews, pastries, and convivial companionship. (We will miss Clara, Fred, and Renee, who RSVP-ed!)

Your STC-ETC Board