From: Ashleigh McKinzie <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tennessee Undergraduate Social Science Symposium
Date: September 29, 2017 at 5:06:26 PM CDT

Colleagues:

I write to let you know of the upcoming Tennessee Undergraduate Social Science Symposium sponsored by the Sociology and Anthropology department at Middle Tennessee State University.  Our theme this year is “Disasters, Catastrophes, and their Aftermaths.”  Though we welcome any social science paper (loosely defined), the keynote speaker(s) and special panels will focus upon disaster and catastrophe. Graduate students are welcome to submit papers.  The dates are February 28th and March 1st from 8 am to 5 pm both days.

I will be sure to follow up with more information when we have a flyer ready.  There is no need to respond now. I am simply putting the word out so you can mark your calendars and share the dates with your students. It will be a great environment for them to present in a welcoming setting.

The general website is: http://www.mtsu.edu/soc/socsymp/

I hope all is well, and I will be in touch,

Ashleigh

--
Ashleigh McKinzie, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor