From: tlee35
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 4:15 PM
To: MacLean, Calvin Abbott; Wilson, David C; Kalafsky, Ronald V; Welsh, Deborah P; Kalisz, Susan; Feigerle, Charles (Chemistry); Plaut, Conrad Peck
Cc: Collins, Charles Robert (Chuck); Boake, Christine R B; Volkodav-Crabtree, Teresa; Moore, Todd Michael; Batey, Angie; Kramer, Andrew; Womac, Amanda Boyd; Parker, Melissa M; Robinson-Craig, Ann E; Sacco, Lynn Ann
Subject: Tour by Chancellor

Hi All,

I am working on the schedule for the Chancellor’s Tour of CAS for Friday, Sept 29. I have attached a draft. Please let me know if you will be available at the time I have listed for your unit, and whether there will be students/staff around that she might also meet. If not, I will either rearrange the order of visits, or ask someone else to host our short visit.

This will be a short stop at each location, and I will work with each of you about what topics might be touched upon.

Chuck Collins – can you identify someone teaching in HSS at about 1:35 that I could contact and ask permission for her to come in briefly?

Chris Boake (or any one) – which department would you recommend that we visit in McClung?

Amanda – if the Chancellor approves, I think we might like to get photos of her tour.

If you have other thoughts – please share.

THERESA M. LEE, Ph.D.

Dean, College of Arts and Sciences

Professor, Department of Psychology

She, her, hers

College of Arts and Sciences

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

312 Ayres Hall

1403 Circle Drive

Knoxville, TN 37996-1330

www.artsci.utk.edu<http://www.artsci.utk.edu/>

[http://artsci.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/welcome2017-1.jpg]<http://www.artsci.utk.edu/>

College of Arts & Sciences<http://www.artsci.utk.edu/>
www.artsci.utk.edu
New CAS Faculty. This academic year, we welcome over a dozen new faculty across all disciplines in our college. Meet the New Faculty

Office:    865-974-4377

E-mail:    [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

“CREATING A SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR EXCELLENCE”