Hi,

Last semester the Department of Geography began participating in the Adopt-A-Stream program for Second Creek.  We have a stream clean-up scheduled for next Thursday, Sept. 28 from 12:00-3:00 pm.

You do not have to stay the entire time to participate, but can do what fits with your schedule.  We will clean up Second Creek in collaboration with Facility Services Stormwater Management.  Equipment will be provided.  Please come help clean-up this little creek - it needs lots of attention!

Please forward to any interested parties and feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]) if you have questions.

Melissa Hinten, PhD
Department of Geography
207 Burchfiel Geography Bldg.
University of Tennessee