Geographers,

One of our recent alum, Taylor Tieche, forwarded this job opportunity for the company she works for outside of Nashville.

MC

From: Tieche, Taylor Elizabeth
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:03 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Analyst Position in Nashville

Hi Michael,

Here is a great opportunity for an entry-level GIS position at the company I work for just south of Nashville. The people are awesome, the company is growing like crazy, and I've thoroughly enjoyed working here. I do something completely different every day. Classes like Intro to Cartography, Intro to GIS, and Database Management would be good foundations for this position. Please see the attached job posting.

If you could forward this to Geography students, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Taylor Tieche

Begin forwarded message: