Hi Katherine,

Do you have a sign created for digital signage?

Thanks,

Rose

From: UT Campus Communicators [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Saxon, Katherine Pauline
Sent: August 31, 2017 3:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CAMPCOMM] UT Collecting Donations for Hurricane Harvey Relief Efforts

Good afternoon,

I wanted to reach out to share some information about our disaster relief efforts here on campus. Please share this information with your audiences on your website, e-mails, social media, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions.

UT is collecting money to support relief efforts for areas devastated by Hurricane Harvey.

Tennessee Volunteers are known for lending a helping hand or offering assistance to those in need. Right now Texas and Louisiana are in the midst of a terrible disaster and could use your support.

volstarter.utk.edu/harveyrelief

The university will coordinate directly with officials from affected communities to ensure collected funds are used in the way that is most helpful for the people impacted.

As soon as an organization(s) is chosen for the collected funds, we will update the VOLstarter relief fund page.

The university is not collecting material donations. If a specific need is identified, we will update our Volunteer community of opportunities.

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif">

Katherine Saxon
Coordinator for Student Communications & Social Media Team Member

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu