Good afternoon!

I am conducting a quick audit of positions that various colleges, departments, and centers offers our undergraduate students for benchmarking purposes.  For those that have marketing assistants, undergraduate marketing/communications internships, or a similar opportunity for undergraduate students, could you send me your position description?  I would love to see the levels of responsibility that undergraduate students are managing.   I have attached my current undergraduate position description for anyone who might be interested.

Thank you in advance!!

-Meghan

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Meghan Jagnow
Manager, Marketing & Communications
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
University Housing
405 Student Services Building
8659743725
Big Orange. Big Ideas.

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html