Hello, communicators!

I’ve heard of a couple of instances where campus calendar entries are not making it into our system to be approved. If this has happened to you, please send me an email and let me know so that the web team and I can look into it.

If you have submitted an entry and have not received a confirmation that it has been approved with 48 hours of submission, please let me know as well.

Also, please check the calendar before submitting a new item—someone else may have put in an entry already.

Thank you!

Karen Dunlap

Media and Internal Relations

Office of Communications and Marketing

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html