Please share with research faculty and staff in your college/department. We have had very few applicants which makes me think that people are not aware that the call has gone out.

Thank you!

Erin

The deadline is approaching to apply for FY18 Scholarly Activity and Research Incentive Fund (SARIF) Equipment and Infrastructure Funds through the Office of Research and Engagement. This award aims to enhance UT’s research mission by providing support for the acquisition of state-of-the-art or innovative equipment that will advance the research mission of the university or for the repair, replacement, or upgrade of critical research infrastructure.

See the full call for proposals for complete information on this program.

Deadline: Interested parties must complete the application package described within the call for proposals and submit the materials electronically at this link no later than Friday, October 13, 2017, at noon.