ETMAC Members and Unit Commanders:

Now in its fourth year, The Smoky Mountain Grand Slam Challenge is an annual fly fishing tournament and dinner banquet held to support Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing and the thousands of injured and disabled veterans the organization serves annually.  It will be held  October 6-7, 2017 in greater Knoxville, TN.  The weekend begins with the Smoky Mountain Grand Slam Banquet at The Foundry in Knoxville, TN.  Local celebrity news anchor John Becker will serve as Master of Ceremonies for the evening and world-renown angler and fly-tyer Kelly Galloup will return to share his bountiful wisdom and humor as the featured celebrity angler and speaker.   You don’t need to be a fly fisher to enjoy the banquet! The evening will feature presentations, silent auction items, a live auction, great food, and a cash bar.

Saturday, October 7, you will see fly fishing tournament action, as twelve injured and disabled veterans participants from around the Tennessee Valley will be paired for some of the area’s best guides on the famed Clinch River for a great day fishing for brown trout, brook trout, and rainbow trout.

Tickets are now available and we’re excited to offer a great special: https://d.adroll.com/cm/aol/out[log in to unmask]">https://d.adroll.com/cm/index/out[log in to unmask]">https://d.adroll.com/cm/n/out[log in to unmask]">https://d.adroll.com/cm/pubmatic/out[log in to unmask]">https://d.adroll.com/cm/taboola/out[log in to unmask]">Buy now and save! Tickets for this year’s Smoky Mountain Slam Dinner at the Foundry are on sale now. Early Bird pricing lasts until September 1, 2017 or while supplies last. Only 100 tickets available at this price. The first 100 tickets are only $50 while supplies last!  You can learn more about the event and purchase a ticket or donate by visiting The Smoky Mountain Grand Slam Challenge website

Project Healing Waters has been a tremendous supporter of ETMAC, so I am hopeful our ETMAC members will show our thanks by supporting this event either by purchasing tickets to the dinner, or making a donation to this great event.   Buy your tickets today for a super fun evening!!  I hope to see many of you there! J

Regards,

Patrice Collins

Board Member and Admin Support for ETMAC-East Tennessee Military Affairs Council

Economic Development Assistant

Knoxville Chamber | 17 Market Square,  Suite 201 | Knoxville, TN 37902

865-246-2646 [log in to unmask] www.etmac.org

ETMAClogo[log in to unmask]">cid:D05A90C8-7A46-4D47-8599-28EE0AF40592[log in to unmask]">

Avast logo

To view the archives or Join/Leave the UTKVA list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utkva.html