Where has summer gone?  Do classes really start on Wednesday? The 2016-2017 Assessment Reports are due by September 15? Really? Wow!

The Assessment Steering Committee wants to remind you of some training opportunities for this week and the first half of September. This information is also posted at sacs.utk.edu<http://sacs.utk.edu/announcements/> on the Announcements page (see heading Fall Help Sessions for New Users and Entry of 2016-2017 Reports). Remember, we provide the Planning Module How to Guide<http://sacs.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/59/2016/10/Planning-Module-How-to-Guide-v-2017-04.pdf>, a step-by-step guide for working in the Assessment Management System (the Campus Labs Planning Module). Guides can be found on the same website on the Resources page.

Training for New Users
So, you've learned you need to enter the reports of assessment of student learning outcomes and you have no clue how to do that! Well, don't worry. There are two sessions designed for new, first-time users of the Assessment Management System (the Campus Labs Planning Module) or for those who need a refresher. Both sessions are scheduled for Hodges Library 220E (in North Commons).
·         Wednesday, August 23, 2:30 to 3:20
·         Thursday, August 24, 2:10 to 3:25
Entry of the 2016-2017 Annual Assessment Reports
Three walk-in sessions are planned for the first and second weeks of September - final reports are due by September 15, unless your college has an earlier deadline (yes, a few do!). Bring your information and laptop. People will be available to help you enter the assessment report for 2016-2017 academic year (results, actions taken).
·         Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2:10 to 3:25, Hodges Library 220E (in North Commons)
·         Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2:30 to 3:20, Hodges Library 220E (in North Commons)
·         Wednesday, Sept. 13, 10:10 to 11:00, Hodges Library 252 (one of the classrooms on the second floor; note - this is an updated location from what was originally announced)

Also, realize this is the time of the year that we request updates to the Planning Module user list. WE ARE STILL GETTING UPDATES. LISTSERV MEMBERSHIP AND PLANNING MODULE USERS ARE NOT YET COMPLETE - IT DEPENDS ON WHICH DEPARTMENTS HAVE ALREADY SENT US THE INFORMATION. If you are no longer responsible, please forward to the correct person and let me know who is assuming these duties. Keeping our list accurate depends on your help.

Sincerely,
Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

613 Andy Holt Tower

http://sacs.utk.edu