This is just a reminder that the Assessment Steering Committee provides resources to help you prepare your annual assessment reports. They can be found at sacs.utk.edu on the Resources page.

·         Program Assessment Plan Rubric – this is used to assess whether or not the assessment plan (outcomes and assessment methods) and report (results and actions) meets assessment best practices. If you see what is expected, you can improve your reporting.

·         Planning Module How to Guide – step-by-step guide to working in the Planning Module

·         Top Ten Tips for Improving Your Assessment Report – after several years of reviewing reports, the Assessment Steering Committee complied tips for improving your report.

·         Retiring an Outcome and Extended Cycle: The Why’s and How – these are topic specific guides to accomplish what they say – retiring an outcome and placing one on extended cycle.

And, just a reminder that the 2016-2017 assessment reports are due by September 15, 2017, unless your college has an earlier deadline.

Thanks for all you do to help students achieve their goals.

Sincerely,

Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

527 Andy Holt Tower

Knoxville, TN 37996

Voice: 865-974-3635

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: http://sacs.utk.edu

“Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource.” John F. Kennedy