Dear Colleagues,

There is an unexpected system update to the Planning Module of the assessment management system from Campus Labs. Please DO NOT WORK in the system tomorrow, Friday, August 11.  I will send out an email when you may again log into the system.

This is not anything catastrophic. It is a maintenance issue and preparation for the 2017-2018 academic year.

Thanks for your assistance.

Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

527 Andy Holt Tower

Knoxville, TN 37996

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: http://sacs.utk.edu

“Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource.” John F. Kennedy