We’re trying something new this fall – we’re Zooming our assessment workshops in webinar format!

·         Wednesday, September 20 – Introduction to Assessment (11:15 am to 12:30 pm)

·         Thursday, September 21 – Advancing Your Assessment Through Successful Reporting (2:10 pm – 3:25 pm)

The Zoom seminars will be recorded and added to our Resources page. Zoom information will be sent out over the UT Assess listserv and by the Teaching and Learning Center. So mark your calendars!

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

527 Andy Holt Tower

Knoxville, TN 37996

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: http://sacs.utk.edu

“Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource.” John F. Kennedy