Happy August to everyone!  Football season is right around the corner and so is our conference!  Be sure to register for the conference before the early bird deadline!  More information is noted in the attached email Susan Campbell sent out a few weeks ago.

We are soliciting any hot button HR topics you would like covered during the HR breakout sessions.  Send me your thoughts and ideas so I can begin gathering them and allocating time.

Thanks!

Thomas Keene, PHR

Cooperative Extension HR Personnel Director

N-106 Agricultural Science Building

University of Kentucky

Lexington, Kentucky 40546

Office: 859-257-7490    Fax: 859-257-3050

Cell: 859-333-2444