From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pollard, Carmalita
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Southern region salaries

Alabama (TU) - No changes

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Donna Rothberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All –

There have been no changes in the Arkansas Extension starting salaries. However, we’re glad you’ve made this request because it alerted us to the fact that Jill Williams appears to have lost her listserv access. Would you please add her back? Here’s Jill’s contact information. Thanks, Donna

__________________________

Jill Williams, Employment Manager

University of Arkansas System - Division of Agriculture

Cooperative Extension Service

2301 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204

501-671-2149 (office)

501-671-2251 (fax)

Donna Rothberg

Director of Human Resources

UA System Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service

2301 S University Ave

Little Rock, AR 72204

phone:  501-671-2336

fax:  501-671-2251

Notice: This email may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.