From: Hobby, Chasity
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 9:05 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael; Kalafsky, Ronald V
Subject: KUB Student Position Opening

Good morning!

I am a recent University of Tennessee graduate now working at Knoxville Utilities Board, and I'm emailing because we have a student position open in my department for a Regulatory GIS Student that I thought may be a great opportunity for the Geography students!

This is a generously paid internship where the student must be able to work between 15 - 29 hours a week at any time between the hours of 7:00 am - 5:00 pm M - F, and it is open to undergraduate and graduate students. It's a very flexible position as far as hours go and a really great opportunity for anyone looking to get work experience in GIS, compliance, analysis, and the utility industry.

[cid:53fb1439-c103-4467-bd7f-9501cdefd5b0]

Please feel free to share with your students and other departments that you think may be interested. They can find more information and apply on our KUB Career Portal.
There are a variety of positions open including several other GIS positions, but this one specifically is listed under "Regulatory Mapping Student - Safety, Security, and Technical Services".

Applications are currently being accepted from now until 9/11/2017.

https://www25.kub.org/psp/G92PRD_CG/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1

<https://www25.kub.org/psp/G92PRD_CG/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1>

Thanks so much, and please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Best,

Chasity Gilliam
Knoxville Utilities Board
Safety, Security, and Technical Services
KUB: 865-558-2745