Department of Geography

University of Tennessee

304 Burchfiel Geography Building

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Knoxville, TN 37996-0925

Cell: 979-571-4330

e-mail: washingtonra@utk.edu

website: http://geography.utk.edu/about-us/faculty/dr-robert-washington-allen/

My favorite place is well south of The Wall!!

Walder Frei Fan Club

From the Rivals & Discovers of the Calculus:

"God has chosen the world that is the most perfect,that is to say, the one that is at the same time the simplest in hypotheses and the richest in phenomena."

— Leibniz

"I can calculate the motions of the heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people."

--- Isaac Newton