Hi All,

We’ve had a question pop up in our office about graphic design capabilities on campus recently – not necessarily designers for publications like annual reports, brochures, magazines, and the like, but quick turnaround jobs.

From time to time, ORE is asked to provide graphic support to proposal teams or faculty publishing in journals who wish to create compelling graphics. It would be helpful to be able to know if certain colleges or departments have these capabilities in house so we can reroute those requests back to the proper people. As it stands, ORE does not have a graphic designer, so we end up either telling these people to try Creative Services or that we do not know how they can obtain what they’re looking for outside of contracting with a design firm.

I’m looking for answers to these questions:

1.       Do any of you hear this from your faculty?

2.       Do you have in-house designers that provide services like this for your faculty?

Thanks in advance!

Erin

--
[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]